Monday, August 30, 2010

Recent Concepts

So I figured I should post something! Recently, I've been struggling with concepts. I've been trying to transition between using existing logos and actually sketching out original logos. It's been a shaky process mostly because I'm not confident in my ability to draw up sketches.



So for the Rays I did my own script. I'm pretty proud of it because it took nearly a month to come up with something I liked. I liked the process I took to make the script, but I'm still easing into making sketches.



With this Knicks logo I went backwards, and I'm kind of ashamed. I did this whole logo on the computer, but for how simple it is I think I pulled it off. Currently I'm in the process of making updates to my full Knicks concept, uniforms and all. When I'm done I will post it here. I can't wait to finish it up because I'm ready to move on to other projects!

P.S. I just got done with a Stadium Report Card for Jones AT&T Stadium, football home of the Texas Tech Red Raiders. You can check it out at Stadia Arcadia, link is in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment